Saturday, June 28, 2008

The ABC's of ME

Took this from my friend Staci's blog.

Stole this from Perri's blog. She always has funsies to do or share. She's cool like that!! Thanks Perri!

A. Aromatherapy? Satsuma from The Body Shop, clean linen or cotton, Apple Cinnamon

B. Best Buds? Wow...Connie, Tracy, Tara, Jodi, Jessica, Susan, Sonya, Julie, Jennifer, Cathy, Trin

C. Can't eat just one? Mini Snickers

D. Roller Derby in your future? Only as a spectator

E. Essential item? Lipgloss

F. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read

G. Gotta love it when? Your kids hug and kiss you for no reason.

H. Home town you grew up in? Boonville

I. Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate milkshake, whip cream

J. Just what where you thinking when you said? Sure I'll teach again

K. Do you have Kids? What are their names? Yes!! Faith Renee and Hope Avery

L. Life isn't complete without? Jesus Christ

M. Marriage Date? February 14, 2000

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 2 sisters

O. Oranges, apples or other? Cantaloupe

P. Phobias? Sharks, gators, small enclosed spaces

Q. Quotes? God is good all the time

R. Reasons to smile? My God and my kids

S. Speed Dial Numbers? Hubby, mom and dad

T. TV shows you don't want to miss? My soaps

U. Unknown fact about me? I've been to jail......long time ago before my christian days!

V. How do you Veg out? A good book on the porch

W. Worst habit? Pulling my eyelashes

X. eXperience you don't want to do again? Death of a friend

Y. Your favorite food? Mexican

Z. 'Zactly what were you thinking when you said? I do...just kidding...Let's landscape the front yard!

1 comment:

Trin said...

LOL at Z...I think you had it right with the first one ;)

Me & my girls

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker