Friday, June 13, 2008

Someone's pants are on fire!

Who could that be??? Oh let's see, the weather man maybe! Yesterday the weather channel told me that rain would not start until until 3 p.m. today. So 5:30 a.m. we set up for our yard sale......our 8 tables of stuff and 15 trash bags of clothes...then the thunder rolls. I speed to Wal-Mart to get tarps to cover stuff but by the time I get out it's a torrential down pour and the parking lot is flooded....and the clothes are soaked :(. We got the clothes and electronics covered but it's still raining.



Oh yeah, this is after I fell over a box this morning and skinned both my knees....what a day!

2 comments:

Perri said...

Oh Melissa, what a pain. You can see how much work you put into it. It looks like just the kind of yard sale I love to go to.

I'm sorry it's such a mess now.

Staci said...

was this at your house? wow! we got caught in the rain at Ichthus, not just rain, it was like a fire hose from the sky and then the cloud-to-ground lightning...ugh! sorry about your mess!!

Me & my girls

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker