Friday, October 24, 2008

Moving on

So my divorce is final in 6 weeks!! The ex decided to hack into my email, myspace and facebook and change my passwords and read my emails. He tore up most of what he left in the house. I had to change the locks and get a protective order. He came home drunk and was in my face one night...but he is gone! I have made my share of mistakes and will the first to admit it but this is stupid. I'm just ready to move on. I've met a few people and I am having fun again. I've met a couple of blasts from the pasts. The ex blogs about not being angry and how closer to God he's getting and then pulls this stupid s***. What a joke. My true friends know the truth and that's all that matters..

and to those who think I'm getting what I deserve. Bite me

2 comments:

Staci said...

I'm so sad there is so much anger between you guys... :'( I just pray that you both can find the peace you deserve after all this!
Love ya!

Penny said...

I am sorry to hear things are so bad! We are praying for your whole family. If you need anything please let us know! We miss seeing you & the girls! Love ya!

Me & my girls

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker